Following the previous post on virtual learning courses (click here), we thought we’d give you the chance to achieve more throughout your time in lockdown. So, the below link will take you to a variety of distance learning courses. Be warned though, any of the distance learning courses to do with health and social care require sector knowledge and experience:
I’d also recommend taking the time to explore what courses are available in your local college too, but the beauty of distance learning means that you could achieve these courses from anywhere in the county!
Below are some tips to help you when studying:
- Get prepared and make a plan. Distance learning is self-paced.
- Organise your study space. There’s no right or wrong place to study – if it works for you, that’s great.
- Get familiar with your course pages.
- Discover your learning style.
- Set study goals.
- Review your work regularly.
- Ask for help if you get stuck.
- Stay motivated.
For more info, check out this link: https://www.openpolytechnic.ac.nz/current-students/study-tips-and-techniques/study-tips/top-10-study-tips/
Also, check out the below link for even more bespoke distance learning courses:
As ever, if there’s something we’re missing on this page (or maybe you just want to say hi!) get in touch with us.
The Lockdown Hub